Identify this structure of lung and what enters into it?
A. Primary/Principal bronchus
B. Secondary bronchus
C. Tertiary bronchus
Ans;A. Primary/Principal bronchus
given structure is hilum of lung
The root (hilum) of lung is made up of following structures :‑
- Principal bronchus on the left side, and eparterial and hyparterial bronchi on the right side.
- One pulmonary artery.
- Two pulmonary veins, superior and inferior.
- Bronchial arteries, one on the right side and two on the left side.
- Bronchial veins.
- Anterior and posterior pulmonary plexuses of nerves.
- Lymphatics of the lung.
- Bronchopulmonary lymph nodes.
- Areolar tissue.