A. Habitual abortion.
Ans;A. Hbitual abortion.
The uterine anomaly as shown in the picture above represents bicornuate uterus.
- Habitual abortion is the most important indication for surgical treatment of women who have a double uterus.
- The abortion rate in women who have a double uterus is to three times greater than that of the general population.
- herefore, women who present with habitual abortion should be evaluated to detect a possible double uterus.
- Hysterosalpingography, hysteroscopy, ultrasound, CT, and magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) are all potentially useful imaging modalities in this investigation.
- Dysmenorrhea, premature delivery, dyspareunia, and menometrorrhagia are other, less important indicators for surgical intervention.