Time limit for Digging out procedure shown in Photograph in India ?
A. 1 month.
B. 1 year.
C. Ten years.
D. No limit.
Ans:D. No limit.
The digging out procedure as shown in the picture above represents Exhumation.
- It is lawful digging out of a burried body from the grave for the purpose of identification or determination of cause of death.
- The whole procedure should be conducted and completed in natural day light.
- Therefore, it is usually started early in morning.
- It is done after a written order from First class judicial magistrate.
- Disinfectants should not be used on body.
- There is No time limit for exhumation in India.
- It can be done in any age of the buried person.