Ideal time to start digging out procedure as shown in the picture below is ?
A. Mid night.
B. Late evening.
C. Afternoon in proper light.
D. Early morning.
Ans:D. Early morning
The procedue shown in the image is Exhumation.
- It is lawful digging out of a burried body from the grave for the purpose of identification or determination of cause of death.
- The whole procedure should be conducted and completed in natural day light.
- Therefore, it is usually started early in morning.
- It is done after a written order from First class judicial magistrate.
- Disinfectants should not be used on body.
- There is No time limit for exhumation in India.
- It can be done in any age of the buried person.