Babies born with the sign shown in the picture below typically have ?
A. Heart and kidney problems.
B. Feeding problems – leading to poor growth.
C. Breathing problems.
Babies with Edwards’ syndrome also typically have:
- heart and kidney problems
- feeding problems – leading to poor growth
- breathing problems
- hernias in the wall of their stomach (where internal tissues push through a weakness in the muscle wall)
- bone abnormalities – such as a curved spine
- frequent infections of the lungs and urinary system
- a severe learning disability