A. Squamous cell carcinoma involving Left lower lobe.
B. Squamous cell carcinoma involving Left middle lobe.
C. Left sided Pneumonia.
D. Left sided Pleural Effusion.
Ans:A. Squamous cell carcinoma involving Left lower lobe
Chest X ray in the image shows:
- Large, round, thick-walled lung cavity
- The cavity seems to be in the left middle zone, close to the hilum.
- The cavity is behind the oblique fissure and so must be in the lower lobe.
- Blue dots surrounds the trachea.Red dots shows the hilum
- Left lower lobe lung cavity – probably due to a squamous cell lung carcinoma