A. Fracture of Nasal Septum
B. Fracture of Nasal Bone
C. Fracture Maxillary Bone
D. Blow out fracture of orbit
Ans:B. Fracture of Nasal Bone.
FRACTURE OF NASAL BONES
- Nasal fracture is the most common facial fracture, and the third most common fracture of the skeleton overall.
- Aetiology:Direct trauma to the nose or Face,Head injury
- Depressed-when the injury is from front
- Angulated-due to injury from side
- External Nose may be swollen and deformed.Crepitus may be felt.
- Epistaxis,Nasal Blockage
- Radigraph of the Lateral view of the nose shows Fracture of Nasal bone with or without Displacement
- Treatment:Reduction of fracture required if the fracture fragment is displaced.