Identify the condition. This is child with asthmatic mother.
A. Atopic dermatitis
Ans:A. Atopic dermatitis
- Atopic dermatitis (eczema) is a type of inflammation of the skin (dermatitis) resulting in itchy, red, swollen, and cracked skin.
- Also known as “atopic eczema”.
- Long lasting (chronic) & tends to flare periodically.
- Common in children (can occur at any age).
- Usually starts in infancy or early childhood.
- Children with family history of atopic dermatitis, asthma or hay fever are more likely to develop atopic dermatitis.