Diagnosis from the given image is?
Sickle cell retinopathy
Central retinal vein occlusion
Proliferative diabetic retinopathy
- The diagnosis of the given image is proliferative diabetic retinopathy.
- The hallmark of Proliferative diabetic retinopathy (PDR) is neovascularization.
- This image is that of fundus fluorescein angiography showing fluorescein leakage from the area of neovascularization.
- Also shows scattered microaneurysms.
- Neovascularization of the disc (NVD)and neovascularization elsewhere(NVE, i.e., 2DD away from the optic disc region) in proliferative diabetic retinopathy are seen.