|A.||Outer plexiform layer|
Inner nuclear layer
Nerve fibre layer
Retinal pigment epithelium
Ans: D. Retinal pigment epithelium
* Probable diagnosis = Central serous retinopathy.
* Central Serous Retinopathy:
* Fluid accumulates in subretinal space.
* Detachment of retinal pigment epithelium from neurosensory retina seen.
* The leakage of dye through an abnormal focal defect at the level of retinal pigment epithelium (RPE) and its accumulation in the subneural retinal space are seen clearly on fluorescein angiography.