Mini Course – Stomach
22 High Yield Topics in Stomach
in Just 2 Hours
About This Course
This is an extremely conceptual and Integrated course on Stomach covering all the critical concepts important for both students appearing for University Exams as well as PG Entrance Exams.
This Mini course will help you to establish basic concepts in all the topics Stomach .
This Mini Course Consists of 22 Session (Each Less than 3-12 minutes)
The Best Part, These Video Lectures are so short and precise that you can revise them any number of time even in last few days before exam.
Integrated Course- Stomach
- Stomach anatomy – 10 Minutes
- CHPS – 11 Minutes
- Peptic ulcer- Duodenal ulcer – 10 Minutes
- Gastric ulcer – 11 Minutes
- H. Pylori – 3 Minutes
- Dumping syndrome – 12 Minutes
- Gastric carcinoma- Risk factor – 6 Minutes
- Gastric carcinoma- Classification – 9 Minutes
- Gastric carcinoma- Clinical features- 13 Minutes
- Gastric carcinoma- Management- 12 Minutes
- Trichobezoar- 2 Minutes
- Maltoma – 2 Minutes
- GIST – 9 Minutes
- Gastric Lymphoma – 3 Minutes
- Gastric volvulus – 5 Minutes
- Upper GI hemorrhage – 10 Minutes
- Mallory Weiss Tear – 3 Minutes
- GAVE – 3 Minutes
- Menterier’s disease – 3 Minutes
- Dieulafoy’s disease – 3 Minutes
- Portal hypertension – 19 Minutes
- Budd Chiari syndrome – 3 Minutes
How to Get Access to
Option 1 – Google Playstore
If You Download the Surgery App from Google Playstore , you will not only get access to this mini course but all our Surgery Lectures , completely FREE for 3 days.
The Surgery App has the entire Surgery covered in just around 38 hrs with Previous 5 Year Q Bank and Visual Flash Cards for Revision.
Surgery App from Google Playstore
Option 2 – Via Email
Fill the Below Form to and we will Email All the course Lectures via Email
Extra Bonus –
Every Students who will enroll today , will be send not only the Video Lectures but if you actually see these videos , I will send you the PDF Version of the Flash Card of these video lectures . So that you do not even have to worry of even making notes.
Still Waiting ??
Well Every Minicourse is Kept in the FREE Section of Just 1-2 Weeks and then moved to our premium section. You will really not want to miss on this Mini Course.