We, at Dynoble Edusoft Pvt Limited [Owner of Medicoapps Brand] are committed to respecting your online privacy and recognize your need for appropriate protection and management of any personally identifiable information (“Personal Information”) you share with us.
“Personal Information” means any information that may be used to identify an individual, including, but not limited to, a first and last name, a home or other physical address and an email address or other contact information, whether at work or at home. In general, you can visit Dynoble Edusoft Pvt Limited Web pages without telling us who you are or revealing any Personal Information about yourself.
Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies
Some of our Web pages utilize “cookies” and other tracking technologies. A “cookie” is a small text file that may be used, for example, to collect information about Web site activity. Some cookies and other technologies may serve to recall Personal Information previously indicated by a Web user. Most browsers allow you to control cookies, including whether or not to accept them and how to remove them.
You may set most browsers to notify you if you receive a cookie, or you may choose to block cookies with your browser, but please note that if you choose to erase or block your cookies, you will need to re-enter your original user ID and password to gain access to certain parts of the Web site.
Third Party Services
Third parties provide certain services available on http://www.meritnation.com on Dynoble Edusoft Pvt Limiteds behalf. Dynoble Edusoft Pvt Limited may provide information, including Personal Information, that Dynoble Edusoft Pvt Limited collects on the Web to third-party service providers to help us deliver programs, products, information, and services. Service providers are also an important means by which Dynoble Edusoft Pvt Limited maintains its Web site and mailing lists. Dynoble Edusoft Pvt Limited will take reasonable steps to ensure that these third-party service providers are obligated to protect Personal Information on Dynoble Edusoft Pvt Limiteds behalf.
Dynoble Edusoft Pvt Limited does not intend to transfer Personal Information without your consent to third parties who are not bound to act on Dynoble Edusoft Pvt Limiteds behalf unless such transfer is legally required. Similarly, it is against Dynoble Edusoft Pvt Limiteds policy to sell Personal Information collected online without consent.
- We take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of data.
- We restrict access to your personally identifying information to employees who need to know that information in order to operate, develop or improve our services.
Updating your information
- We provide mechanisms for updating and correcting your personally identifying information for many of our services.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
- Dynoble Edusoft Pvt Limited does not rent, sell, or share personal information about you with other people (save with your consent) or non-affiliated companies except to provide products or services you’ve requested, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances
- We provide the information to trusted partners who work on behalf of or with Dynoble Edusoft Pvt Limited under confidentiality agreements. These companies may use your personal information to help Dynoble Edusoft Pvt Limited communicate with you about offers from Dynoble Edusoft Pvt Limited and our marketing partners. However, these companies do not have any independent right to share this information.
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims;
- Dynoble Edusoft Pvt Limited displays targeted advertisements based on personal information. Advertisers (including ad serving companies) may assume that people who interact with, view, or click on targeted ads meet the targeting criteria – for example, women ages 18-24 from a particular geographic area.
- Dynoble Edusoft Pvt Limited does not provide any personal information to the advertiser when you interact with or view a targeted ad. However, by interacting with or viewing an ad you are consenting to the possibility that the advertiser will make the assumption that you meet the targeting criteria used to display the ad.
- Dynoble Edusoft Pvt Limited advertisers include financial service providers (such as banks, insurance agents, stock brokers and mortgage lenders) and non-financial companies (such as stores, airlines, and software companies).
- Dynoble Edusoft Pvt Limited works with vendors, partners, advertisers, and other service providers in different industries and categories of business.
Confidentiality and Security
- We limit access to personal information about you to employees who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information to provide products or services to you or in order to do their jobs.
Dynoble Edusoft Pvt Limited reserves the right to update, change or modify this policy at any time. The policy shall come to effect from the date of such update, change or modification.
Dynoble Edusoft Pvt Limited shall not be liable for any loss or damage sustained by reason of any disclosure (inadvertent or otherwise) of any information concerning the user’s account and / or information relating to or regarding online transactions using credit cards / debit cards and / or their verification process and particulars nor for any error, omission or inaccuracy with respect to any information so disclosed and used whether or not in pursuance of a legal process or otherwise.
Note : The terms in this agreement may be changed by Dynoble Edusoft Pvt Limited at any time. Dynoble Edusoft Pvt Limited is free to offer its services to any client/prospective client without restriction