A. Schizoid personality disorder
B. Paranoid personality disorder
C. Emotionally unstable personality disorder
D. Antisocial personality disorder
Ans. A: Schizoid personality disorder
Personality disorders are organized into three “clusters” in both the DSM-IVTR and DSM-5.
The “cluster A” personality disorders include:
- Schizotypal Personality Disorder
- Paranoid Personality Disorder
- Schizoid Personality Disorder
Schizoid Personality Disorder:
- 2 striking features.
- Lack of interpersonal relationships and the lack of desire to obtain such relationships.
- Presence of ‘negative symptoms’ in the absence of psychotic-like cognitive and perceptual distortions.