Ans: B- New York.
The Symbol shown in the image is of UNICEF.
Organizations promoting health globally
- International health organizations are generally divided into three groups: multilateral organizations, bilateral organizations, and non-governmental organizations (NGOs).
- World Health Organization (WHO)
- It was established shortly after World War II to unite countries in the common goals of tackling disease and achieving better health globally.
- Headquarter is in Geneva, Switzerland.
- World Bank
- United Nations Children’s Fund
- The United Nations Children’s Fund (UNICEF) is a critical player in child health initiatives. UNICEF strives to address major health concerns such as HIV and AIDS, maternal and child nutrition, excessive maternal mortality, increasing vaccination rates, among other areas of importance such as gender equality, and child survival and development.
- Headquarter is in New York, USA.
- United States Agency for International Development (USAID)
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- Doctors Without Borders/Médecins Sans Frontieres
- CARE International