All of the above
Ans:D.)All of the above.
The patient is suffering from Melasma.
• Dark areas appear symmetrically across the cheeks, around the eyes and over the forehead, giving a mask-
• It is much more common in women
• Seen more often in people with dark skin
• The majority of cases appear related to pregnancy or oral contraceptives
• High expression of α-MSH in the lesional keratinocytes plays an important role in the melanisation of skin
• Topical hydroquinone (2% to 4%) with retinoids and or steroids is the usual treatment