Basing on the history given by the patient and by the given image, its an after cataract case.
An after-cataract, also know as a posterior capsular opacity, is a gradual clouding of the container (or capsule) that holds the implant in place after cataract surgery.
common reasons causing After cataract:
- Cataracts that are the result of chronic steroid use
- Posterior subcapsular and polar cataract types
- Prior history of chronic iritis
- History of diabetes
- Incomplete cataract removal.
- A laser procedure can be performed to correct the after cataract.