All of the following are known risk factors for development of this disorder(which is marked by black arrow) except
B. Family History.
C. Use of Hormone Replacement Therapy.
D. Early Menopause.
This arrows shows the image of Endometrial Carcinoma
Ans. is d i.e. Early menopause
Predisposing factors for Endometrial Carcinoma are as follows:
- Changes in the balance of female hormones in the body-Condition that increases the amount of estrogen, but not the level of progesterone, in the body can increase your risk of endometrial cancer.
- Examples include irregular ovulation patterns, such as those that can occur in women with polycystic ovary syndrome, obesity and diabetes,HRT,Fibroid,Feminizing ovarian Tumour
- More years of menstruation. Starting menstruation at an early age — before age 12 — or beginning menopause later increases the risk of endometrial cancer.
- Tamoxifen Hormone therapy for breast cancer
- An inherited colon cancer syndrome-Hereditary nonpolyposis colorectal cancer (HNPCC) is a syndrome that increases the risk of colon cancer and other cancers, including endometrial cancer.
- Family history
- Atypical Endometrial Hyperplasia
- Older Age