B. Family History.
C. Use of Hormone Replacement Therapy.
D. Early Menopause.
This arrows shows the image of Endometrial Carcinoma
Ans. is d i.e. Early menopause
Predisposing factors for Endometrial Carcinoma are as follows:
- Changes in the balance of female hormones in the body-Condition that increases the amount of estrogen, but not the level of progesterone, in the body can increase your risk of endometrial cancer.
- Examples include irregular ovulation patterns, such as those that can occur in women with polycystic ovary syndrome, obesity and diabetes,HRT,Fibroid,Feminizing ovarian Tumour
- More years of menstruation. Starting menstruation at an early age — before age 12 — or beginning menopause later increases the risk of endometrial cancer.
- Tamoxifen Hormone therapy for breast cancer
- An inherited colon cancer syndrome-Hereditary nonpolyposis colorectal cancer (HNPCC) is a syndrome that increases the risk of colon cancer and other cancers, including endometrial cancer.
- Family history
- Atypical Endometrial Hyperplasia
- Older Age