Test of colour vision as shown in the photograph below is known as ?
A. Ishihara test
B. Edridge Green lantern test.
C. Farnsworth-Munsell 100 hue test.
D. Nagel’s anomaloscope.
Ans:A. Ishihara test
Tests for color vision
- Ishihara’s pseudo-isochromatic charts
- Hardy-Rand-Rittler plates
- Edridge-Green lantern test
- Fansworth-Munsell 100 hue test
- Nagel’s anomaloscope
- Holmgren’s wolls test
- It is a color perception test for red-green color deficiencies
- The test consists of a number of colored plates, called Ishihara plates, each of which contains a circle of dots appearing randomized in color and size.
- Within the pattern are dots which form a number or shape clearly visible to those with normal color vision, and invisible, or difficult to see, to those with a red-green color vision defect.