B. Infertility >1 year.
C. Copper T.
The condition shown in the USG picture above represents ectopic pregnancy.
Condoms reduces the incidence of tubal infertility and ectopic pregnancy.
Risk factors of ectopic pregnancy:
- Prior ectopic pregnancy
- Prior tubal surgery
- Smoking >20 cigarettes per day
- Prior STD with confirmed PID by laparoscopy and/or positive test for Chlamydia trachomatis
- Three or more prior spontaneous miscarriages
- Age 40 years
- Prior medical or surgical abortion
- Infertility >1 year
- Lifelong sexual partners >5
- Previous IUD use.