Identify the surgical catheter shown in the picture below ?
A. Nelaton catheter.
B. Foley’s catheter.
C. Urethral catheter.
D. Both A and C.
The surgical catheter shown in the picture above represents Nelaton catheter / Urethral catheter.
- Nelaton catheters are used for short term bladder catheterisation.
- Manufactured from non-toxic, non-irritant medical grade P.V.C. compatible with catheter lubricants.
- Frozen surface tubing for super smooth intubation.
- Distal end is coned for non traumatic introduction with two lateral eyes for efficient drainage.
- Proximal end is fitted with universal funnel shaped connector for extension.
- Funnel shape connectors are colour coded for instant identification of sizes.
- Available in Male and Female versions.