What is following type of data description called?
A. Stern and leaf diagram
B. Box whisker plot
C. Forrest plot
D. Funnel plot
Ans: A. Stern and leaf diagram
Stem and Leaf Plot:
- Special table where each data value is split into a ‘stem’ (the first digit or digits) and a ‘leaf’ (usually the last digit).
- Device for presenting quantitative data in a graphical format, similar to a histogram, to assist in visualizing the shape of a distribution.
- Contains two columns separated by a vertical line.
- Left column contains the stems.
- Right column contains the leaves.