A is isoprenaline
B is epinephrine
C is norepinephrine
Action of C is antagonized by muscarinic blockers
Ans: B. B is epinephrine
According to the graph,
- A: Norepinephrine, B: Adrenaline, C: Isoproterenol.
- Action of Isoproterenol is blocked by beta-blockers and not by muscarinic blockers.
- One of most potent vasopressor drugs.
Rapid IV infusion of pharmacological dose:
- A Dose-dependent increase in BP.
Direct myocardial stimulation by,
- Increases ventricular contraction strength (positive inotropic action).
- Increased heart rate (positive chronotropic action).