A. Boyle’s law.
B. Charle’s law.
C. Avogadro law.
D. Dalton’s law.
The person involved in an activity as shown in the picture above represents “Scuba diving” which is one of the real-life applications of boyle’s law.
According to boyle’s law-
P1 X V1 = P2 X V2.
- “Bends” / “Decompression sickness” (DCS)/ “Divers’ disease”/ “Caisson disease”
- A life-threatening condition caused when a person involved in Scuba diving, don’t respect the threat of Boyle’s law.
- Boyle’s Law describes the role of water pressure in the dive environment.
- Caused by the dissolved gases coming out of solution into bubbles inside the body on depressurization.
- Barotrauma referring to injuries caused by a rapid decrease in surrounding pressure, of either air or water.
- It occurs most commonly in scuba or deep-sea divers, although it also can occur during high-altitude or unpressurized air travel.